• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This went 6 minutes after it was listed on C'link

6 posts in this topic

Hmmm... oddly enough that same copy was on CLink for a month and a half when I put a buy order in on it a little over a week ago. I waited the full time given to sellers to respond as to wether the book was available and was then told it wasn't. Yet here it is again and is now sold. It could have had something to do with the fact that it was listed for $1.00. Seriously. I copied this out of my account on there...

"STARTLING COMICS #2

CGC 5.0 VGF / $1 rejected

X-MEN #17

0.5 PR / $5 accepted

X-MEN #117

CGC 9.2 NM- / $38 rejected "

What sucks is that there is a minimum $40 that you have to buy to process an order through CLink so I picked up the X-Men 117 CGC 9.2 and the X-Men 17 raw 0.5. The X-Men 117 also isn't "available" so now I'm stuck with the $5 poor copy of X-Men 117. They did of course send me the invoice that said I owed $19... my $5 placemat costs $14 to ship screwy.gif

I guess that's why people sell on CLink... if they make a mistake they don't have to live with it. It just makes me mad that the X-Men didn't come through either. 2/3 of my order got rejected and I got stuck with the piece of *spoon* that I only ordered so I could get over the $40 mark that CLink requires sumo.gif

Oh yeah... before anyone asks... I did contact CLink about it and Tomis was kind enough to inform me that they would wait to ship the comic until I found something else to buy so that I wouldn't pay $14 shipping for just the one book, but that I had to pay for it now so that I could keep my "account in good standing". yeahok.gif

Oh yeah... before anyone asks... I did contact CLink about it and Tomis was kind enough to inform me that they would wait to ship the comic until I found something else to buy so that I wouldn't pay $14 shipping for just the one book, but that I had to pay for it now so that I could keep my "account in good standing". yeahok.gif

Obviously they want to make sure you are good for the 5 bucks ... they gotta keep the cash flow coming you know poke2.gif

Tomis (not thomas?) always picks up when I call and he is really a great guy and has gone to much length to serve my special shipping needs 893applaud-thumb.gif