• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : Round 1

161 posts in this topic

Did you say somewhere how many rounds there will be in this contest? confused-smiley-013.gif

As many as needed to anounce a winner gossip.gif

First player to score 50

That should only take me 13 mebbe 14 rounds then . . . grin.gif

Did you say somewhere how many rounds there will be in this contest? confused-smiley-013.gif

As many as needed to anounce a winner gossip.gif

First player to score 50

That should only take me 13 mebbe 14 rounds then . . . grin.gif

I think you need to start polishing that horseshoe... poke2.gif

Since the 1 round is still open, PM me your grade and I will add you to the list

Is every round being closed off by posting of the correct grade and the points obtained by each player? would be more interesting if we could follow the rankings after each round. flowerred.gif

I have all the players on a spreadsheet, and it will be posted after each round with total points for each player. That way you can see where you are in the standings.

I have all the players on a spreadsheet, and it will be posted after each round with total points for each player. That way you can see where you are in the standings.

This is so exiting yay.gif

Thanks again Nik for arranging all of this.. must take you quite some time! I hope you dont regret it (too much) before it is over grin.gif

This is so exiting yay.gif

Thanks again Nik for arranging all of this.. must take you quite some time! I hope you dont regret it (too much) before it is over grin.gif

You've never been involved in one of these, have you? stooges.gif

60 grades are in.

Deadline is 10:00 PM Wednesday night EST,

at 10:01 if you signed up and have not submitted a grade you will receive a X for the first round crazy.gif, 2 more of those beauties and hi.gif its less people for me to track.

60 grades are in.

at 10:01 if you signed up and have not submitted a grade you will receive a X for the first round crazy.gif, 2 more of those beauties and hi.gif its less people for me to track.

thumbsup2.gif

Do as the man says sumo.gif

60 grades are in.

hi.gif

foreheadslap.gif

The inages are hosted on photobucket, a blocked site at my office, and probably blocked for some others as well. I'd be happy to host the images for you Nik, that way everyone can see them both at home and office.

I'll uploaded to datazap and host them from there also when I get home tonight, and if that doesnt work I will email you the scans.

flowerred.gif