• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

why my lcs sucks

26 posts in this topic

As a note I run a comicshop. Are all-star # 1's are still cover. Even civil war 1 is only 4.99 instead of 3.99. We keep all our books bagged and boards and don't charge extra. Pull customers get 10 % off. I hate when stores and snobby and expensive. I try to cater to any customers specific needs.

. I try to cater to any customers specific needs.

That's good to hear.Most of the shops in my area lack any customer service skills.Two things that I look for are price and customer service. I would rather spend my money at a store where I'm treated with respect and pay a little bit more as opposed to being mistreated and pay less.

Anyone else have a comic shop with nice comics on the wall...if they weren't horribly sun faded!?! Christo_pull_hair.gifmakepoint.gif893whatthe.gif

You mean like a run of silver age spider-man's on the wall ? Issues 29-80 complete run, all in the direct sunlight now for several years. The books were probably 4.5's at best anyways so I guess it doesnt matter if they fade them or not.

Artboy99