• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd McFarlane (& others) draw Spider-Man (for H.E.R.O.)

187 posts in this topic

any estimates on the CHO. I think it will bring alot and take some heat off of the Mcfarlane and campbell price wise. Though they are all gonna be expensive.

I am selling some SS Stuff and maybe one of My expensive pieces of art to pay for the Mcfarlane.

The CHO piece will go WAY high. The bidding between myself and a couple of friends ought to take care of that!

Dan

Man that green label will look like *spoon* with the red border. Christmas colors 27_laughing.gif

Why do you have to get it slabbed? confused-smiley-013.gif

I was just about to ask the same thing. Why grade this book at all?

People are treating this more as OA than a book. The price won't go higher if someone decides to slab it after buying it. These books will keep their value, but anyone bidding to grade and flip later would be an *spoon*. These books are being sold for charity. There is no way prices will go higher short term. Maybe 10-15 years from now it will be different, but not short term. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Man that green label will look like *spoon* with the red border. Christmas colors 27_laughing.gif

People are treating this more as OA than a book. The price won't go higher if someone decides to slab it after buying it. These books will keep their value, but anyone bidding to grade and flip later would be an *spoon*. These books are being sold for charity. There is no way prices will go higher short term. Maybe 10-15 years from now it will be different, but not short term. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Slab to certify authenticity. Any budding artist can recreat any of these covers. Or jokers like us can trace 'em tongue.gif

Slab to certify authenticity. Any budding artist can recreat any of these covers. Or jokers like us can trace 'em tongue.gif

Problem with that is, there won't be authenticity from CGC. The books were not done in the presence of any CGC witnesses (as far as I know).

And if it is the case that they were witnessed, they would have to be slabbed already. So it is somewhat of a moot point. hi.gif

I wont sell mine probably ever but I like slabs so I would want it slabbed confused-smiley-013.gif

I wont sell mine probably ever but I like slabs so I would want it slabbed confused-smiley-013.gif

And if you are keeping it, then it shouldn't matter what colour it will come back as. Just my 2 cents. flowerred.gif