• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Mega-Con Forum dinner...whose coming?

27 posts in this topic

The 3rd annual Mega-Con Forum dinner will be on Saturday, Feb. 17th.

Last year's dinner was at the Crabhouse, which is located fairly close to the Convention center. Other possibilities are Vitos (higher end steakhouse), Tony Romas, and a number of other fine facilities right on International Drive.

So, whose coming? confused-smiley-013.gif

Not so great. Its been a fun convention....but in terms of sales, it hasn't been good. If it continues at this pace I won't be going back next year. From what I hear everyone is selling poorly. I have not heard a single positive report from anyone concerning sales unfortunately.

Fine with me. Where is it? Rachel's has a nice prime rib and then some. wink.gif

I'm not sure if a strip-joint is the most appropriate venue. The last couple of years, we've had at least one wife or girlfriend come along for the dinner. But thanks for the suggestion Mike. tongue.gif

I say we keep it close to the Convention center, there are plenty of places along International Drive that will suffice. Here are my three choices:

- The Crabhouse (last year's choice, excellent seafood...about $15-$20 a dinner).

- Vitos (we were there 2 years ago, amazing steaks but not cheap...about $30-$50 a dinner)

- Tony Romas (good food...much more reasonable then Vitos)

What say you all?

Fine with me. Where is it? Rachel's has a nice prime rib and then some. wink.gif

I'm not sure if a strip-joint is the most appropriate venue. The last couple of years, we've had at least one wife or girlfriend come along for the dinner. But thanks for the suggestion Mike. tongue.gif

Not only that, but they won't let me in since I'm not 21. So because of that I think its a terrible idea 27_laughing.gif

Oh, and I'm fine with Tony Romas. yay.gif

Not only that, but they won't let me in since I'm not 21. So because of that I think its a terrible idea 27_laughing.gif

You would just cause trouble and get us thrown out. BTW, Rachel's is a Gentelmen's Club, not a strip joint. devil.gif

You would just cause trouble and get us thrown out. BTW, Rachel's is a Gentelmen's Club, not a strip joint. devil.gif

So even if he was 21, they still wouldnt let him in poke2.gif

Guess you havent been to NY 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif Tony romas would be on the bottom of my list of places to eat.

I went to the Statue of Liberty and the museums and the empire state buliding...didn't quite have time to make it back around to the strip clubs 27_laughing.gif BUT I will have some freetime after the NYC show in Feburary 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

I went to the Statue of Liberty and the museums and the empire state buliding...didn't quite have time to make it back around to the strip clubs 27_laughing.gif BUT I will have some freetime after the NYC show in Feburary 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

headbang.gif

27_laughing.gif Tony romas would be on the bottom of my list of places to eat.

We can always change it to Vitos. Be prepared to spend $50-$100 on dinner though.