• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS:Marvel Zombies #1 DF signed edition, Campbell Sketchbook, PRICES REDUCED

60 posts in this topic

news.gif A few new books added to the initial post, and price reduced on the Marvel Zombies Sketch thumbsup2.gif
One more price reduction and I'll think about it poke2.gif

Nah, it's a crappy 9.6, I wouldn't want it to bring down the rest of your collection poke2.gif

news.gif A few new books added to the initial post, and price reduced on the Marvel Zombies Sketch thumbsup2.gif
One more price reduction and I'll think about it poke2.gif

Nah, it's a crappy 9.6, I wouldn't want it to bring down the rest of your collection poke2.gif

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

news.gif The Marvel Zombies #1 (1st Print) CGC SS with sketch has been SOLD , the others are still available thumbsup2.gif

news.gif The Marvel Zombies #1 (1st Print) CGC SS with sketch has been SOLD , the others are still available thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gif

acclaim.gif
893applaud-thumb.gif

I will be selling my Marvel Zombies CGC SS set on ebay soon. All books are 9.8 and some are double signed including #1. My ebay user ID is cgceditions. I am overseas right now but will put them up when I return to the states.
893naughty-thumb.gif

Thats cute what you did there with the little emoticon but I don't get online much so you're gonna have to break it down for me.

No pimping your goods in another's thread.

sumo.gif

Thats cute what you did there with the little emoticon but I don't get online much so you're gonna have to break it down for me.

No pimping your goods in another's thread.

sumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gif

no one upping me on graemlining 893naughty-thumb.gif