• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS:Marvel Zombies #1 DF signed edition, Campbell Sketchbook, PRICES REDUCED

60 posts in this topic

Thats cute what you did there with the little emoticon but I don't get online much so you're gonna have to break it down for me.

No pimping your goods in another's thread.

sumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gif

no one upping me on graemlining 893naughty-thumb.gif

STFU sumo.gif

angel.gif

Keep it up and i'll call the truancy officer. If you don't know what that means, too bad, you would have learned it in school. sumo.gif

Thats cute what you did there with the little emoticon but I don't get online much so you're gonna have to break it down for me.

sumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gif

STFU sumo.gif

angel.gif

Keep it up and i'll call the truancy officer. If you don't know what that means, too bad, you would have learned it in school. sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

sumo.gif
sumo.gifsumo.gif

STFU sumo.gif

angel.gif

893blahblah.gif

1630803-stfu1.jpg

1630803-stfu1.jpg.4872a2145c0fdc946b1c06eacf863a62.jpg

I think we are using the same site jake tonofbricks.gif
27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

If it started with a G and ended with a le.com then you're most definatly right. insane.gif

it definately didn't begin with a web and end with a ster foreheadslap.gif

"Pimp my goods on another thread?" Riiight. Who really cares? The fact that anyone would is sad. But hey thats cool. Anyway, thanks for the offers on my pimped goods as a result of this post.

enjoy your short stay hi.gif

"Pimp my goods on another thread?" Riiight. Who really cares? The fact that anyone would is sad. But hey thats cool. Anyway, thanks for the offers on my pimped goods as a result of this post.

Some people have no class... yeahok.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Thank you Anthony, I am enjoying my stay though it wont be short. As for class, I would rather lack it than become someone who thinks he's clever by trying to police posting ettiquette. Get a life is my answer to that. This is my last post on the subject since it was a waste of my time to even respond in the first place. So go ahead and leave the final word and prove to the rest of your fellow posters that you do indeed rule. Enjoy gentlemen.

Well, I care. And considering that you are being rude I for one won't be dealing with you.

Next time, just start your own thread. It isn't that hard. juggle.gif

Here, this might help you not get banned from the boards, read #7:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...ge=0#Post751199

1. Comics related material only.

2. To be used only for mixed selling by real members of the community.

3. Not to be used for promoting "pay to play" giveaways.

4. No spamming. Keep the number of new threads to a reasonable standard per person. If you're exceeding a post per day over time, simply to occupy more screen real estate, it's likely to be considered spamming.

5. Use the post icon for posts that are announcements of ebay sales.

6. Certified comics limited to CGC only.

7. No seller may list their sales under another seller's for sale thread.

Thank you Anthony, I am enjoying my stay though it wont be short. As for class, I would rather lack it than become someone who thinks he's clever by trying to police posting ettiquette. Get a life is my answer to that. This is my last post on the subject since it was a waste of my time to even respond in the first place. So go ahead and leave the final word and prove to the rest of your fellow posters that you do indeed rule. Enjoy gentlemen.

NP Omega

I have recently learned of my sons posts here. I apologize to those offended and he no longer has access to my account. I have also submitted to undo the changes he made as well such as my user name etc.

foreheadslap.gif