• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TOS 39

27 posts in this topic

I never thought of the issue as "dirty"......what are you guys seeing...grime?

looks clean & tight to me- an easy 8.0 based on FC -probably a little higher due to absence of spine ticks! Colors are rich! Lettering is sharp which is consistent with a clean copy! Collin this book is extremely tough to find in this grade congrats for having the willpower to hold onto it for all these years 893applaud-thumb.gif

I never thought of the issue as "dirty"......what are you guys seeing...grime?

looks clean & tight to me- an easy 8.0 based on FC -probably a little higher due to absence of spine ticks! Colors are rich! Lettering is sharp which is consistent with a clean copy! Collin this book is extremely tough to find in this grade congrats for having the willpower to hold onto it for all these years 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks, It was my first big purchase....and I've never regretted it.....tempted once or twice to sell back in the day when I could have used the money, but never got down to numbers and now the money's not so important 893whatthe.gif

Now my appetite for GA HG books is just beginning.....

I love that book and the ones that follow to be honest. Bit of a grail for me, but won't be looking for some time!

It made me have a look through some of my boxes tonight and it always mesmerises me when you trigger your memory with some of the great comics that there are. You have to love them!!

Anyway... I would say 8.5 too. thumbsup2.gif

Show off. BTW I would have to say 8.5.

I could likely sell it and pay for my last Florida vacation... foreheadslap.gif

spent a lot of money for those three weeks insane.gif

Next time bring the book. I'll set up a cot in the garage, cook breakfast and lend you my car for the week and we can call it even insane.gif

Show off. BTW I would have to say 8.5.

I could likely sell it and pay for my last Florida vacation... foreheadslap.gif

spent a lot of money for those three weeks insane.gif

Next time bring the book. I'll set up a cot in the garage, cook breakfast and lend you my car for the week and we can call it even insane.gif

sounds like a party foreheadslap.gif