• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Various Golden Age books.

18 posts in this topic

The time has come to start selling off books to help pay for some of grad school, so here are a few golden agers I can live without. I actually started selling stuff off awhile ago, but a lot didn't make it into a thread. Some decent stuff here, but nothing to write home about.

Shipping extra.

Haunt of Fear 12. Probably one of the top 3 EC covers ever.

Nice looking 4.5.

$65

SOLD

hof12.jpg

The time has come to start selling off books to help pay for some of grad school, so here are a few golden agers I can live without. I actually started selling stuff off awhile ago, but a lot didn't make it into a thread. Some decent stuff here, but nothing to write home about.

Shipping extra.

Haunt of Fear 12. Probably one of the top 3 EC covers ever.

Nice looking 4.5.

$65

hof12.jpg

takeit.gif

Not a Rex to be found anywhere...picked up a couple of nice books for myself though....including a Mr. Natural #1 that was sold to me as a 1st print but when I got it home found it to be a 3rd print....oh well...I'll return it at the next show... crazy.gif

Not a Rex to be found anywhere...picked up a couple of nice books for myself though....including a Mr. Natural #1 that was sold to me as a 1st print but when I got it home found it to be a 3rd print....oh well...I'll return it at the next show... crazy.gif

crazy.gifflowerred.gifhi.gif

Sorry about the Mr. Natural (loved those when I was a teenager). yay.gif

As for the Rex's, half the fun is seeking them out, so I'm actually kind of glad. thumbsup2.gif

Heeerrreee Rex! Come on boy...................... 893applaud-thumb.gif