• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 2 is Coming!

42 posts in this topic

Kev - this is my turn to take a cheap jab at you for pumping up this movie which I am sure will be even worse than the terrible first movie! tongue.gif

However, I do appreciate the significance for the comic book industry!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey, where's the Elecktra movie? Jennifer Garner brought Daredevil from 2 stars to 4 stars! God is she unbelievable!

DAM

Hey, where's the Elecktra movie? Jennifer Garner brought Daredevil from 2 stars to 4 stars! God is she unbelievable!

Who cares where the Elecktra movie is? She's not that Hot..her face almost looks like a guy,there are much better and hotter chicks out there,even Angelinia Jolia as Lara Croft is hotter than Jennifer Gardner

Kev - this is my turn to take a cheap jab at you for pumping up this movie which I am sure will be even worse than the terrible first movie

This is The Hulk sequel were talking about here! Not Batman Returns 893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

Kev - this is my turn to take a cheap jab at you for pumping up this movie which I am sure will be even worse than the terrible first movie! tongue.gif

However, I do appreciate the significance for the comic book industry!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

DAM

I hear Elektra movie will be out Next year

DAM

I don't know. That first movie was pretty bad. Can't see how they can possibly make one worse than that. I truly believe this is going to be a sequel better than the original.

DAM

I don't know. That first movie was pretty bad. Can't see how they can possibly make one worse than that. I truly believe this is going to be a sequel better than the original.

Wel at least they wont dwell half the movie making him the hulk!

...even Angelinia Jolia as Lara Croft is hotter than Jennifer Gardner...

"Even" Angelina Jolie..????

Have you seen GIA?

va-va vooooom! yowieeeeeee

i wouldn't kick either of them out of my bed, blush.gif so both of you shaddup! 27_laughing.gif but the great thing about angela jolie, she swings both ways....can you say menage trois? blush.gifshocked.giflaugh.gifgrin.gifacclaim.gifcloud9.gif

...even Angelinia Jolia as Lara Croft is hotter than Jennifer Gardner...

"Even" Angelina Jolie..????

Have you seen GIA?

va-va vooooom! yowieeeeeee

No Aman, I never saw "GIA"..I only saw the good parts! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Who cares where the Elecktra movie is? She's not that Hot..her face almost looks like a guy,there are much better and hotter chicks out there,even Angelinia Jolia as Lara Croft is hotter than Jennifer Gardner

Kev, you scared me for a minute - especially the "not that hot" part. Then I realized that you must be joking and I had a good laugh over it tongue.gif

DAM

Kev - this is my turn to take a cheap jab at you for pumping up this movie which I am sure will be even worse than the terrible first movie

This is The Hulk sequel were talking about here! Not Batman Returns 893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

Make it Batman Forever or Batman and Robin and I will go away sulking . . . .

I'm serouis DAM..she doesn't do it for me..Jennifer Connelly does it for me though cloud9.gif

Basically what you are saying to me is: you can have a grey goose on the rocks or you can have a belvedere on the rocks. You can't really go wrong . . .

DAM

Well they should have alot more action in the 2nd one anyway,cause he is already the Hulk,just like X-men 2 was more exciting to watch cause everyone is already introduced smile.gif Oct 28th the Hulk DVD comes out and I'll be first in line cloud9.gif