• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 2 is Coming!

42 posts in this topic

Back to the Hulk movie!!!

I have seen most ot the blockbuster movies this year,and I probably thought the Hulk was the best.

Yes, it was slow for a very long time. But at least it did what a movie is suppose to do, BUILD UP TO A CLIMAX. The best action scene in most movie happened either at the beginning or by the middle of the movie and the ends were IMO, let downs. Of course, if your the person who thinks premature ejaculation is just as good as an hour of sex, well then............

Also, the action scenes in the Hulk felt original. I was dissappointing in the X-Men 2 and Matrix 2 just because I had seen almost the same type of action in the first movies (similar to LOTR 2).

That being said, I can easily understand why people didn't like the Hulk as I agree it took a very long time to get into the action.

I'm pretty excited about Hulk two too. He definitely seemed to change size throughout the movie (in addition to the "the madder the Hulk gets, the bigger the Hulk gets" twist they threw in).

The Abomination could be way cool, but I thought the Leader was dead??

Yeah, but 15-feet tall?!??!?!

I think he would have been a bit more human-like if he'd been smaller. (Personally, I've always preferred the Sal Buscema-Hulk rendetion to the LARGE-AND-IN-CHARGE latter versions popularized by a Todd Mac and Dale Keown....

I think he would have been a bit more human-like if he'd been smaller. (Personally, I've always preferred the Sal Buscema-Hulk rendetion to the LARGE-AND-IN-CHARGE latter versions popularized by a Todd Mac and Dale Keown....

Ok, so you think 15 feet tall is insane but yet you like the Dale Keown Hulk? make some sense will you? The movie Hulk i thought looked awesome,and if anything,The Hulk is never big enough,your just used to the TV hulk.

Personally, I've always preferred the Sal Buscema-Hulk rendetion TO the LARGE-AND-IN-CHARGE latter versions popularized by a Todd Mac and Dale Keown....

I mean that I preferred the SAL BUSCEMA HULK to the ones that came later! Note the TO betwixt the comparisons....

Personally, I've always preferred the Sal Buscema-Hulk rendetion TO the LARGE-AND-IN-CHARGE latter versions popularized by a Todd Mac and Dale Keown....

I mean that I preferred the SAL BUSCEMA HULK to the ones that came later! Note the TO betwixt the comparisons....

But Sal Buscema sucks