• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 94 CGC 9.6 - eBay SCAM?

43 posts in this topic

ok well he sent me and someother guy a pic of the comics. he sent me 2 more. as soon as i get them in my photo acct ill put the IMG on here smile.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Auction over. No scams...errr....scans. yeahok.gif

It looks like eBay canceled the auction. I asked the seller for some other pictures too. He was very responsive to the email...but no pictures yet.

Interesting. When I looked last the auction had eneded - can't remember the price or high bidder but was bidder17 I think - lol - but noticed that bidder had no star next to the name so think it was a zero FB one? Now I see it is indeed removed. Good for that but what the heck TOOK ebay so long?

Update: the high bidder (whose name is visible in the FB, the buyer has private FB) gave the seller a Negative, and the seller has been NARU'd! Sweet! This auction did end normally, but when they NARU'd him after I think they take down any "evidence" that the seller ever sold anything. confused-smiley-013.gif