• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Wont 'lastyle7' Honor His Transactions In The Marketplace Forum?

26 posts in this topic

Can you say "Stalker"

I can say "welch" and "stiff" and "shaft" and "fraud"....also "bait and switch", "con", "renege", "cop out", "recant", "betray", "bad faith" and finally the two most appropriate...."torfeasor" and "breach of contract". 893naughty-thumb.gif

If those words don't work for you then I can lay it out plain, what you did on the for sale forum is a load of horse *spoon*. sumo.gif

C

*insert suspenseful western/shoot out theme music here. Cue the sun rise, now DRAW!!

From his past responses it sounds like "Lastyle" is shooting blanks on this one. makepoint.gif

Can you say "Stalker"

Can you say "stop being a *spoon* and tell October if you're going to honor that Batman you purchased from him last week or not, so that someone else can buy the thing, you 893censored-thumb.gif"

because I can, you welshing 893censored-thumb.gif

Can you say "Stalker"

How the heck am I stalking you!!!! Please explain this to everyone? It would be interesting to hear?????? Have I in anyway trolled your threads? Have I been bombarding you with numerous PMs or email, the answer is "NO". I have always been upfront and honest with everyone I have ever delt with on this board! Can you say the same? Why don't you answer your PMs to Beyonder and October??? Or are you just blowing them off too? Lastyle, all I can say is "Grow Up"!

Can you say "Stalker"

Can you say "stop being a *spoon* and tell October if you're going to honor that Batman you purchased from him last week or not, so that someone else can buy the thing, you 893censored-thumb.gif"

because I can, you welshing 893censored-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Why is this welcher still posting in the forums, yet Nick gets banned for a week for making a weak comment screwy.gif

Because the mods have no sense of priority. Forum members getting screwed isn't as important as CGC staff getting their feelings hurt.

I believe this behavior should be reported to the moderators and his account should be terminated for this unexceptable behavior.
Hasn't worked with you yet, but I am still trying. hi.gif