• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Wont 'lastyle7' Honor His Transactions In The Marketplace Forum?

26 posts in this topic

I believe this behavior should be reported to the moderators and his account should be terminated for this unexceptable behavior.

Spellcheck, Danny...Spellcheck! It's "acceptable"... 27_laughing.gif BTW I love the new "bamf" avatar thumbsup2.gif

Why is this welcher still posting in the forums, yet Nick gets banned for a week for making a weak comment screwy.gif

Well "lastyle7" responded to my posts to him....except not publically...he pm'd me

Here they are:

are you some fugly pathetic loser?? oh yeah, you are!! One of those disgusting looking comic geeks that spends his last 50 cents on a comic..pathetic loser, get a life!!

Why are you so concerned about my transactions? It's simply none of your business, so get over it!!

So he has the stones to PM me but not to post answers and explanations to the accusations against him...a real tough guy. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

C