• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual Comicon Saturday February 10

283 posts in this topic

Thanks for setting this up. I got to sell a couple of books, but most of all, I am happy with figuring out a new way to post books for sale on here!

It was fun smile.gif I bought a couple of nice books as well.

I look forward to the next one. hopefuly I will be better prepared.

Thanks to those of you who purchased something.

John thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to all the sellers and sckao (who apparently aided them all in the set-up process) 893applaud-thumb.gif

Certainly can't complain, I only purchased one book (thanks to Dr. Banner for the Superboy) - which was not only damn convenient as bought another book from him thw day before, but was actually a book I coveted and not something that just caught my fancy (i.e. 99% of what I buy) - it's always nice to cross out something I have written down on a wantlist!

Missed out on a Heroe for Hire#1 foreheadslap.gif which was gone before even saw it up and a couple of other books from another seller which were gone as I was pondering (a Phantom Stranger and a House of Secrets :tonofbricks - but in this case not quite the grade I was looking for so it might have worked out) :tono.

Saw a lot of other books (Dc Horror and War) I definitely would have been interested if in slightly higher grades - but nice to see them regardless!

Question - what is the PM message limit before you have to start deleting older ones to make room?

Once again - thanks to all! thumbsup2.gif