• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Higher grade DC bronze and later horror. 20% off listed prices

39 posts in this topic

They may be a little slow getting posted at times, but I have about 30 to sell. In no specific order. Back cover scans cost $1 poke2.gif.......Let me know if you want one.

A few of these have light writing indentations in the shape of a "w" about an inch high and across in the middle of the front cover about 2 inches down. I will note it in the listing with "W indentations."

$5.00 unlimited shipping in the U.S. 1 or 2 books will be $4.10. I'll give international buyers the best shipping rate available.

Ghosts #54...$8

9.0 has light W indentation on the "O" in Ghosts

Ghosts54.jpg

House of Secrets #98

9.2... Incredible looking book. Lower left corner has a very, very light impact crease about 1/2" long. It does not breack color. Upper left back cover has a 1/2" corner bend that may have lightly creased if it were color and not white.

$60

Discoloration on BC is the scanner not the book. There is also a white mark on the middle left of the front cover. That is some schmutz that was on my scanner. The book is clean as a whistle.

th_hos98.jpg

th_hos98b.jpg

Do you have ghosts #50, 66

Weird War 46, 50

Hom #262, 270-280?

This is the only one I found from that list. Hard to buy a $5 book with a $4 shipping price though, I know.

HOM #275...7.5 light vertical reading crease and bend near spine with a hint of spine roll.....$5

HOM275.jpg