• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Slabbed early Spideys... Some Iron Fists...

66 posts in this topic

Got some books back from CGC this week, after they went on a 5200-mile journey without ever leaving the lower 48...

These are all from the same original owner collection, and are from the same collection as some of the gems that Stronguy has offered during the last year (including Avengers, Caps, FFs, and Tomb of Draculas). All are blue label, and all have very nice QP...

Five early Spideys

Amazing Spider-Man #6 - CGC 7.0 OWW ................ $715

Amazing Spider-Man #7 - CGC 7.0 OWW ................ SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #8 - CGC 8.0 W ..................... $685

Amazing Spider-Man #13 - CGC 6.0 OWW ............... SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #15 - CGC 7.0 OW .................. SOLD

I will post prices on these within a few minutes... Just want to get the scans up first... (prices now up)

Marvel Premiere

These books came back weaker than expected. All with nice eye appeal. Guess I need to put in stronger lightbulbs in my lighthouse... All are priced below GPA... These are cheap enough you can crack them out and sell them as raw NMs... tongue.gif

#20 - CGC 9.2 W - $22

#21 - CGC 8.5 W - $18

#22 - CGC 8.5 OWW - $14

#23 - CGC 9.0 W - $15

#24 - CGC 9.2 W - SOLD

#25 - CGC 8.0 W - $12

Iron Fist

A reasonable original owner run (minus the 30c variant issues sold long ago). Again, all with nice eye appeal, and all below GPA.

#1 - CGC 9.4 W - SOLD

#2 - CGC 9.4 OWW - SOLD

#3 - CGC 9.4 W - SOLD

#4 - CGC 9.0 W - $20

#7 - CGC 9.2 W - SOLD

#8 - CGC 8.5 OWW - SOLD

#9 - CGC 9.2 W - SOLD

#10 - CGC 8.5 OWW - $14

#11 - CGC 7.5 W - $9

#12 - CGC 9.4 W - SOLD

#13 - CGC 9.6 W - $95

#14 - CGC 9.2 W - $155

#15 - CGC 9.2 W - $48

On the Marvel Premieres and Iron Fists, I will do Priority Mail shipping for $8 no matter how many books you buy. But 10 of them and it's still just $8 shipping. International shipping will be done at a small loss (I'll cover part of your costs).

The Spideys I will ship for free via Priority Mail. Buy a Spidey and the Iron Fist books ride for free as well...

Scans to follow in a couple minutes... Prices on the Spideys a couple minutes after that (prices now up). First come, first served...

'House

Hey Lighthouse,

What brought the #15 down to a 7.0? Scan's pretty dark, could you lighten it up any?

Isn't there a sizable crease upper right cover? confused-smiley-013.gif

Closer look... 1652527-BVC010.jpg

1652527-BVC010.jpg.f698de75f91af9e5f893486d7405a9d5.jpg

Holy cr@p! You got the Spideys. You lucky dog!!!! I both envy and hate you. hail.gif

Just some of them... you and I both know that he won't part with much of the run any time soon... But he did choose to part with a few... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif