• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Northern Lights Collection

8 posts in this topic

Was just flipping through the February 2005 Heritage catelog and man what a collection, all those early Tec's, an All American #16, Marvel #1, etc. They never really went into much detail about the owner other than he spent over a $1 million dollars to put together that collection. Does anyone have any insight on the collector, where he is from, why he sold, etc. popcorn.gif

All you young guys out there, be sure to have your collections mentioned in a prenup before you get married.

So true...MutantKeys take note 27_laughing.gif

Hey Mad Dog...I'm reading book 6 again, getting ready for the 7th and final book. Can't wait...just can't wait.

I was looking through some of Heritage's past auctions and saw that three books that I own came from that collection: New Adventure 20 & 31, and Adventure 37. Is there any more info on this collection?