• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vintage Horror & Sci-Fi Magazines & Punisher Magazine

23 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gif

Your not asking for much, are you? grin.gif

Here's my take...

Marvel Super Action (Punisher) 4.0

Man Gods 5.0

Weird Worlds 5.0

Warrior 5.0

Shock 8 5.0

Shock 2 8.5

Shock 1 9.0 (dinged for the minor spine roll)

Rump (Summer 1980) 9.2

Rump (Fall 1980) 9.4

Rump (1981) 9.2

Marvel Movie Premier 1 7.0

Maggots 2 9.2

Grave Tales 2 9.2 (Problems with the right edge, but very nice)

Grave Tales 1 8.0

Gasm Feb 78 8.0

Galaxia 1 5.0 (Staining)

Dread of Night 1 9.2

Emergency 8.0

Chilling Tales of Horror 9.0

Please consider my standings in the current grading contest when considering my grades. crazy.gif

I really appreciate your grades. I guess I am just a little unfamiliar with grading magazines. The OS grading guide says that magazines are to be treated in similar manner to Silver/Gold comics. What does that mean?

After re-reading what I asked for - it is a lot for a "new guy" to ask. I am hoping to post these in the "for sale" section of this site and really have no idea where to start at. Are horror mags like comics where 50% of guide is a good price. Are any of these "key" issues and will comand 100% guide. After reading plenty of posts in this section - I still have no clue. I do know that the older issues are not graded much by CGC and a few of the Magazine websites have several of the Shocks as "Will Buy". I guess I will start them at 50% guide and see where it takes me.

Thanks for the responses.