• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Fun 54 *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED* *DELETED*

75 posts in this topic

I'll give you 5 as well Doiby

Thanks, though so many people gave me one star when I first got here that I doubt I'll go any higher than three. In fact I wouldn't be surprised to see my rating go down again. smirk.gif

"Explain "Hijacking" please. "

........... grin.gif .......it just means that threads usually end up going off topic as a result of the posters starting their own conversations within a thread............

greggy & rickdogg wrote the book on hi-jacking threads.

Oh, yeah. They are the reigning champs without a doubt. Sometimes I lay awake at night and DREAM of having half their talent for hijacking a thread ... Oh well, I will continue to watch their masterful moves and learn smile.gif

Phil

yeh, they're the reigning champs no doubt about that. murph & I tried to hi-jack Meth's thread late last night, but to no avail. Too much raw anger & chest-pounding on that thread to permanently derail it. I must admit, it was quite fun. laugh.gif

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

Too much raw anger & chest-pounding on that thread to permanently derail it. I must admit, it was quite fun.

Yeah, some of it is kinda funny, but some of it goes WAAAAY overboard. I like to come here and have fun. It would definitely be more fun to me if they just left Meth alone. I mean a post or two, or even three, making your point would be fine but it just becomes soooo repetetive after a while. At least it is confined to specific threads now though smile.gif

Phil

I can't speak for my partner in crime but I must admit that we are damn good. Too bad our schedules haven't meshed lately to ruin any recent threads! smirk.gif