• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHotoshoppers Under Constant Training

61 posts in this topic

Here's a drawing of mine part of a comic book project started too long ago.

Gorilles-splashpage1.jpg

Unfortunately this was drawn on line paper (during a chemistry class) and I need to get the blue line and red line cleaned up...what's the best way ?

Is there a way to do it without erasing the pencil line ?

If people want to color this one be my guess ! :D

Thanks all!

Frederic

Getting rid of the red/blue lines in the white area is fairly simple. Getting rid of the lines in the shaded area is another story. Can't you just erase all that and re-scan the pic? :baiting:

Their may be a way to get rid of the blue lines behind the shading, but that;s beyond my realm of expertise. They could be hidden while coloring though.

Mike

61534-Gorilles-splashpage1.jpg.44ee112608682ab6bd19d0691208f2bd.jpg

:bump:

Learned some new tricks to help me color quicker, so thought I'd bump the thread. I received my latest commission on Thursday and just finished coloring it this morning.

I'd like to re-open the PH.U.C.T. project and keep everyone away from Coloring Random Art Pieces.

So, lets get a new project going.

If you have a piece of art you'd like to see the fine members of the CGC boards PH.U.C.T., lets see it.

Here are the guidelines:

-Any board member can submit one piece for the group to color.

-No PUBLISHED pages(We've already seen those in color)

-You must have a large hi-res scan to email to anyone that wants to color it. A camera phone pic won't do.

-We will vote on a piece to color next Saturday, January 7th.

Any takers?

119671.jpg.2c44c424bc4f1a51e993f5bcc137277e.jpg

Clearly, the Hembeck piece would be the most challenging. Surely it will be the winner! :)

Of course, I'm biased since it's mine and I'd love to see a color version.

I think mine is the clear winner. Think of how many amateur colorists would love to see their work on a CGC graded comic! :sumo: