• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comics 26

14 posts in this topic

A friend I helped do a spreadsheet for gave me this today!

Just had to share it as this may be the only Golden Age post I ever get to make!

th_planet26.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

Your friend did you right. Go ahead and take it out, read it and let us know what you think of the book. You are in for a treat! thumbsup2.gif

btw, if your friend needs any more spreadsheet help, have me call me. devil.gif

Alright, no messing with me, why would I have you call you!

foreheadslap.gif

I saw the spreadsheet you made, and you deserve that book. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Anyone needed spreadsheet work done for comics, PM me! 893whatthe.gif

Congrats on your Planet 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I strongly suggest Planet Comics #46. Not the best cover but the story in there is unbelieveable. Aliens take this hot girl, shave her head, strip her naked and start probing her as she is straped down to a bed. Really awesome art!

West

I strongly suggest Planet Comics #46. Not the best cover but the story in there is unbelieveable. Aliens take this hot girl, shave her head , strip her naked and start probing her as she is straped down to a bed. Really awesome art!

West

Britney Spears?! 893whatthe.gif

I strongly suggest Planet Comics #46. Not the best cover but the story in there is unbelieveable. Aliens take this hot girl, shave her head, strip her naked and start probing her as she is straped down to a bed. Really awesome art!

West

And we wonder why comic collectors get a bad rap as sexually stunted onanists. stooges.gif

West

And we wonder why comic collectors get a bad rap as sexually stunted onanists. stooges.gif

That's just a safe way of saying whack-off artist.