• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Philly or Heroescon

Which Show?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Which Show?

24 posts in this topic

So which forumites will be at Heroes then popcorn.gif

yay.gif

considering the forum dinner and its subject, the Philly show looks a lot more promising to me. why don't you swing through Clt and we can head up there together? confused-smiley-013.gif

yay.gif

considering the forum dinner and its subject, the Philly show looks a lot more promising to me. why don't you swing through Clt and we can head up there together? confused-smiley-013.gif

Tempting as I've never been to Philly before. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Are you going to stand up at the dinner and explain how difficult its been to put together random issues of Batman, Aquaman, and Green Lantern late 60s/70s issues in 6.0 - 8.0 condition and still manage to pay full guide 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

yay.gif

Tempting as I've never been to Philly before. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Are you going to stand up at the dinner and explain how difficult its been to put together random issues of Batman, Aquaman, and Green Lantern late 60s/70s issues in 6.0 - 8.0 condition and still manage to pay full guide 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

893whatthe.gif

popcorn.gif

HeroesCon!!!!!! I also promise that if we get a forum dinner together anywhere that has a microphone I will rock the joint to such classics as Cheap Trick's "I want you to want me" (I heard my last performance of this ditty on the Carnival Cruise Ship Glory was on You Tube confused-smiley-013.gif) Eddie Money's "Shakin" and Rick James classic "Super Freak"!!! This will be a Good Time! thumbsup2.gif

1655256-banana2.gifChris