• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batmobile Sells for $233,000

45 posts in this topic

Would still be fun to drive down the streets in it, whether used on the show or not!!!! yay.gif

If that's what it takes for you to get chicks, so be it. poke2.gif

Having met Mrs. Esquirecomics, I don't think she'd go for a guy in the Batmobile.

No, probably not. sumo.gif

Would still be fun to drive down the streets in it, whether used on the show or not!!!! yay.gif

Having met Mrs. Esquirecomics, I don't think she'd go for a guy in the Batmobile.

Given that she was willing to marry Mr. Esquirecomics, I don't know how much weight should be given to her opinions. 27_laughing.gif

Must've been the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. grin.gif

Given that she was willing to marry Mr. Esquirecomics, I don't know how much weight should be given to her opinions. 27_laughing.gif

Must've been the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. grin.gif

Right. You tell her that. I'll be the one ducking. 27_laughing.gif

Barris still owns Batmobile # 1 IN California. I had called him 7 months ago about a possible purchase. He got back to me with a quote of 2 mill.

The rarest 1966 Shelby in the world sold for $5 million at the Barret-Jackson car auction auction last month. The original Batmobile at only $2 million seems like a bargain in comparison. headbang.gif

I use to use comics to pick up chicks. I would cruise along the beach blvd[with my Corvette] with my action 1, Bat 1 and Tec 27 all on my dashboard for the chicks to see through the windsheild. I did great !
hail.gif