• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Golden Age Ghost Rider #7 in High Grade

42 posts in this topic

Here is my current GA Search. I want to get myself a beatiful copy of this book.

Not sure of the lowest condition I'd accept, but I wouldn't mind having a reader also.

Anyone have one they want to part with for a decent price.

Thanks

Hey...I'd be interested in other issues as well in high grade....I'm talking 8.0 or higher unrestored. So not too high grade, but I'd be happy up to 9.2 27_laughing.gif

The only ones I'm not too interested in are issues 1 and 10....

Still looking.....come on now Fine/Very Fine or better would be nice....or even a really clean VG with no tape or pieces missing.

Some one wants to make me a great deal on this one....

I know Metro has one, but I'd rather buy it from the boards.....

Don't make me go there...... sumo.gif

7 was already sold....but I picked up the 8....still looking for #7... 1423109-10.2.06004.jpg

I have an undercopy of the #8 that is now for sale....pm me if someone is looking for a decent copy. I don't recall the grade, but I do recall it presenting very nicely.

7 was already sold....but I picked up the 8....still looking for #7... 1423109-10.2.06004.jpg

I have an undercopy of the #8 that is now for sale....pm me if someone is looking for a decent copy. I don't recall the grade, but I do recall it presenting very nicely.

Your text says 8, but the scan is of 9. Which did you pick up? confused.gif

If you have an extra 8 I am interested. thumbsup2.gif

STILL NEED #7 Please guys, find me a nice copy at a decent price.

Ok...now I've just purchased a very nice #8 too CGC 9.0 off/white/white..on it's way to me soon.

Come on, Someone wants to help a guy out...

This is a GRAIL book for me....

I will pay over guide for a high grade copy or a very fair price for a mid grade copy that presents well.

Thanks

Some of you older collectors have to have one of these laying around or no someone who has one...pm me.....finders fee applies on this one...

I missed out on the CGC 9.2 White and I'm just sick about it...

I'd really be happy with anything from about 7.0-9.0 range....