• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS= Various CGC- EC,TTA,TOS,ST- PRICES REDUCED

58 posts in this topic

Happy New Year to all!!! As usual, takeit.gif reserves the book for you.

New lower prices:

Vault of Horror #23 CGC 9.0 cr-ow= $350

Vault of Horror #28 CGC 9.0(Northford) cr-ow= $350

TTA #39 CGC 8.0 ow= $225-SOLD-PAID

TTA #54 CGC 9.0 cr-ow= $100-SOLD-PAID

TTA #56 CGC 9.4 w= $550

TOS #44 CGC 7.0 cr-ow= $180

ST #121 CGC 9.2 cr-ow= $175-SOLD-PAID-PACKED-SHIPPED

Incredible Hulk #102 CGC 7.5 cr-ow= $80-SOLD-PAID

Korvac,

have no hesitation selling to Garry. Top notch bloke and pays quick and promptly.

Arex

Thanks Arex!

Rich

hi.gif

No problem, with the rash of newbies burning people around here, I figured it would be right to put a word in for Garry. Flaming_Telepath put he and I together on a deal and it went smooth as Borock's ponytail. yay.gif

Korvac,

have no hesitation selling to Garry. Top notch bloke and pays quick and promptly.

Arex

Thanks Arex!

Rich

hi.gif

No problem, with the rash of newbies burning people around here, I figured it would be right to put a word in for Garry. Flaming_Telepath put he and I together on a deal and it went smooth as Borock's ponytail. yay.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Thanks for the kind words Arex.

You're a sound geeza yourself flowerred.gif

Seriously, it's nice to be recommended since I'm the new guy round here.

And I dare not mess anyone around because FLAMING TELEPATH KNOWS WHERE I LIVE 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifshy.gif

TTA # 39 takeit.gif.

Would also go for TTA # 54 if toro changes his mind.

Sorry it is all mine!!! Nice pickup on the 39, nice looking book!

Thanks, take good care of that # 54. It looks great cloud9.gif

I had a little space in one of my CGC boxes all dusted and ready for it if I weren't so darn slow foreheadslap.gif

That and the Hulk 102 were great buys 893applaud-thumb.gif

And I dare not mess anyone around because FLAMING TELEPATH KNOWS WHERE I LIVE 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifshy.gif

And I'm always watching.... devil.gif

Oh, and just so that it gets even more cloying, there are few sellers better than Rich...seriously sweet books and 1st class service. thumbsup2.gif

Oh, and just so that it gets even more cloying, there are few sellers better than Rich...seriously sweet books and 1st class service. thumbsup2.gif

You're always watching? 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I've just told the wife to put her clothes back on, I thought it was the cat I heard outside. shy.gif

You're always watching? 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I've just told the wife to put her clothes back on, I thought it was the cat I heard outside. shy.gif

That the cat with the infra-red camera strapped between its ears?

One of ours. devil.gif

One of ours. devil.gif

Gaaaah, those pesky commando surveilance cats frustrated.gif

I'll set my fully articulated wolverine figure on it. Snikt.

(No I don't collect figures, it was a prezzie).

Thanks Nick thumbsup2.gif The agreed upon amount has been wired to your favorite "charity" 27_laughing.gif

One of ours. devil.gif

Boy, I've got to put my cats to work! All they do is eat, sleep and cuddle, no covert ops! foreheadslap.gif

Boy, I've got to put my cats to work! All they do is eat, sleep and cuddle, no covert ops! foreheadslap.gif

When they're this big, you can also get them to double up as home security.... crazy.gif

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

I didnt thing tigers made good house pets 893whatthe.gif

When they're this big, you can also get them to double up as home security.... crazy.gif

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

Holy *spoon* that's one big cat! If I were that swan I'd be worried!