• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

My scanner does not do this book justice. The colors on this book are so bright, they seem to be newsstand fresh.

A certain boardie, that I've known a very long time, was kind enough to sell me this marvelous book.

You can't see it in this scan, but on the left side of the cover, just above GL's cape is the remnants of the name LARSON, that some dimwit erased.

I"m thrilled to own the Larson copy of one of my favorite GA covers.

:whee:

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

Amazing pick up! Love AA17! :applause::applause:

And the Larson! WOWWOWOWOW!!!! :headbang:

My scanner does not do this book justice. The colors on this book are so bright, they seem to be newsstand fresh.

A certain boardie, that I've known a very long time, was kind enough to sell me this marvelous book.

You can't see it in this scan, but on the left side of the cover, just above GL's cape is the remnants of the name LARSON, that some dimwit erased.

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

Amazing pick up! Love AA17! :applause::applause:

And the Larson! WOWWOWOWOW!!!! :headbang:

Quite pick-up indeed. :headbang:

larsonallamerican17b.jpg

Even in my dreams the funny books aren't that beautiful.Absolutely love it Pons! :luhv:

Batmancgc23.jpg

Nice looking copy - never replaced my beauty after being ripped off (via a counterfeit money order) by Wilhelm Uthe in Germany many a year ago.

Great page quality on your copy, too. :applause:

Bill,

You got the perfect book for someone who loves GA books with yellow covers! Now what are you going to do to top it?

Rich

Thanks Rich :)

Don't think the budget will allow me to top this one

Ok, went out again for the long trek to the collection I've been buying from. Came back with considerably more this time than last time. Lots more to get though, just not enough money :(

Anyway, here are some of the highlights from yesterday's journey. Many of them will be made available to my beloved Boardies, so that I can raise money to go get more :)

scifipulps.jpg

After uploading these and packing them back into the box, I realized one of the WT didn't make it into the picture. It is the Brundage cover with the girl curled up on the idol

weirdtalespulps2.jpg