• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
47 47

48,562 posts in this topic

Along with a foot and a half of snow in Toronto today, this arrived safely from GreatEscape... Credit to CanPost for getting it here during one of the biggest storms in 5 years.

Why the hell is that only a 4.5?

Back cover has a little wear. Luckily the front has been spared.

Along with a foot and a half of snow in Toronto today, this arrived safely from GreatEscape... Credit to CanPost for getting it here during one of the biggest storms in 5 years.

599CAD6C-B52B-4DDA-8E69-B8C4062A3389-10102-00000813DDAD87B2.jpg

This was once my copy. It's one of those that I will probably always regret selling.

it's a great book. Congratulations. It looks good in the your sig line.

Thank you. It would look even better with a copy of Punch 12 right beside it. :baiting:

599CAD6C-B52B-4DDA-8E69-B8C4062A3389-10102-00000813DDAD87B2.jpg

This was once my copy. It's one of those that I will probably always regret selling.

it's a great book. Congratulations. It looks good in the your sig line.

Thank you. It would look even better with a copy of Punch 12 right beside it. :baiting:

Did somebody say Punch 12? :cloud9:

Fresh from Sarasota.

Speed43_zpsa10db455.jpg

Nice! Those Speed comics are so hard to find. Great pick up!

I thought the PQ was a bit iffy but CGC doesn't really do PQ very well anyway. It's a cool cover, though.

I hope i don't come across as threadkrapping as it is a sweet copy, and one of only two slabbed in 9.4, but this is probably the easiest Speed to find in any grade due to the existence of multiple file copies. There are 13 copies in CGC 8.5 or better.

I hope i don't come across as threadkrapping as it is a sweet copy, and one of only two slabbed in 9.4, but this is probably the easiest Speed to find in any grade due to the existence of multiple file copies. There are 13 copies in CGC 8.5 or better.

Useful info! I know the ones below #30 or thereabouts are very tough, and some of those above arent seen too often.

yes, hoarder, someone said punch 12.

Does that mean you'll finally sell me your copy?...... :foryou:

when i got out of chesler run, my copy went back to my seller, who had right of first refusal---he didn't refuse. sorry, buddy.

Just returned from a week working over in Germany to find this beautiful book waiting for me.

It fits in nicely with the 1930s theme of books I've been collecting over the past couple of years

:)

Thanks to eccomic for this one!

40pagesofMickeyMouse_zpsac4c547e.jpg

:applause: