• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,424 posts in this topic

Here are two of mine from framed. I use a mat thinner than the puzzle and cut the inside of the mat the same size as the puzzle so the mat holds the puzzle together. I think I have seven framed and hanging.

105s.jpg

You sponge bob watcher you

Here are two of mine from framed. I use a mat thinner than the puzzle and cut the inside of the mat the same size as the puzzle so the mat holds the puzzle together. I think I have seven framed and hanging.

105s.jpg

You sponge bob watcher you

guilty :sorry:

105s.jpg

Beautiful. Black matte makes it dramatic. Is the puzzle on the left, a comic cover? The Action 19 puzzle is interesting because it adds the wheels to the image and adds a lot of other image that was cut off on the comic cover to fit the large Action logo.

Traded this away at the Baltimore Con a couple of months ago. I started missing it, so I've made a trade to bring it back into the fold. Should be here mid week and I am very happy to have it back.

Allflash1FN-a_zps0c3bd33d.jpg

Traded this away at the Baltimore Con a couple of months ago. I started missing it, so I've made a trade to bring it back into the fold. Should be here mid week and I am very happy to have it back.

Allflash1FN-a_zps0c3bd33d.jpg

I've always loved All-Flash. Unfortunately the title does not get the respect it deserves.

The only man who can play tennis with himself as a partner lol I always felt All Flash 1 had the best Flash image of any of the early covers. Flash 1 he's only shown profile, looks annoyed on Flash 6, the 8 is cool but he's in the background,etc..

DCGOLDAllFlash1frontcover_zps6ef0771e.jpg

DCGOLDAllFlash1splash_zps5cd59416.jpg

The only man who can play tennis with himself as a partner lol I always felt All Flash 1 had the best Flash image of any of the early covers. Flash 1 he's only shown profile, looks annoyed on Flash 6, the 8 is cool but he's in the background,etc..

DCGOLDAllFlash1frontcover_zps6ef0771e.jpg

DCGOLDAllFlash1splash_zps5cd59416.jpg

Great iconic cover.