• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

Recent pickup and a tough find Dynamic comics 10

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/d10_zpsa8bc0b1d.jpg' alt='d10_zpsa8bc0b1d.jpg'>

Never saw that one before, Jack. Congrats!

Congrats. This is on my bucket list and I believe I almost nabbed a similar copy recently.

Cool book, Jack!!

I can't believe how inexpensive this book here is...Guess the demand's just not there. It's not hard to find, but it's pretty darn cool.

Very, very nifty cool.It may be harder to get now that you've shown what a cool cover it is,I sure am keen to get one for myself!

I love this thread,if I'm feeling down or blue,I just mosie on over, check out what is new,and go back and look at all you good folks sweet,sweet books.

Here is another highest graded.

Hi-Ho1a_zpsc4eb95cb.jpg

and then my other copy pretty nice as well..

HiHo.jpg

Those are very cool. Interesting that the cover art has two signatures. I've heard that as an editor LB Cole would sign his name to other's art. Could that be the case here? Or did both have a hand in the finished product?