• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,565 posts in this topic

Billy, I never knew you were an anti-DC guy. I thought I was the only one here.

i was on board d.c. 'til the 31st flash/superman race. enough was enough.

Whew, I'm glad Marvel never repeated itself! :baiting: But the SA and BA DC books around when I was a kid just never filled my sails. My brother used to get them and I never had any fascination with the stories. I've never been able to kindle any interest in their books since. When I got my first Avengers, though... :whee:

Billy, I never knew you were an anti-DC guy. I thought I was the only one here.

i was on board d.c. 'til the 31st flash/superman race. enough was enough.

Whew, I'm glad Marvel never repeated itself! :baiting: But the SA and BA DC books around when I was a kid just never filled my sails. My brother used to get them and I never had any fascination with the stories. I've never been able to kindle any interest in their books since. When I got my first Avengers, though... :whee:

while uncle ben was being murdered, that idjit character was trying to get supe to say his name backwards, or some such dumbassedry. i swore that stuff off, and have never been able to get the connection again. i do recognize how great bats and supe are, and do love many of the flicks.