• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Army of Darkness #13 - both variant covers - "Sketch" and "Negative"

54 posts in this topic

BTW Excellent cover. Army of darkness is one of my favorite movies.

Hey She-*spoon* 27_laughing.gif

Yep, my absolute favorite!!!! Any chance you might check your LCS for these for me? I would REALLY appreciate any help in tracking these down flowerred.gif

I'd love the Normal "D" variant.

My LCS had none of them. frown.gif

Well, in my search for the variants, if I find an extra regular Phillips cover (cover "D"), I'll snag it for your Jacob thumbsup2.gif

Yep, my absolute favorite!!!! Any chance you might check your LCS for these for me? I would REALLY appreciate any help in tracking these down flowerred.gif

Im going to the city on Saturday. I have no idea how much these cost. How much do you want to spend so I have an idea when I go.

Im going to the city on Saturday. I have no idea how much these cost. How much do you want to spend so I have an idea when I go.

Well, I was hoping not to spend more than $30 for the pair 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I guess use your best judgement, I won't stick you with them if you wind up finding them for me and buy 'em.

Thanks a ton, I really appreciate it! If I happen to find them before that, or someone else on here locates them for me, I'll let you know before you go flowerred.gif

These were the prices

Army Of Darkness #13 Incentive Sean Phillips Negative Cover $12.00

Army Of Darkness #13 Incentive Sean Phillips Sketch Cover $6.00

Im going to call to make sure because sometimes the website is wrong

These were the prices

Army Of Darkness #13 Incentive Sean Phillips Negative Cover $12.00

Army Of Darkness #13 Incentive Sean Phillips Sketch Cover $6.00

Im going to call to make sure because sometimes the website is wrong

Wow, I would absolutely take them at those prices! Thanks for checking for me