• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On site certification at WIZARDS WORLD

10 posts in this topic

I had the same thought. Isn't it on par with the walkthrough service?

Yep. Pretty much just for the BSDs.

And they'll be doing the whole nine yards: restoration check, pedigree confirmations, encapsulation, etc. Expect a lot of tired CGC people by Sunday!

Alan

But think of the savings on shipping!!! Never mind that most will have to fly there and stay in a hotel and rent a car/pay for taxicabs. No shipping or packing!!! Repeat after me: IN-STUNT GRAT-UH-FI-KA-SHUN.

Or try this on for size:

Ah Em Sofa King

We Todd Did

893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

And they'll be doing the whole nine yards: restoration check, pedigree confirmations, encapsulation, etc. Expect a lot of tired CGC people by Sunday!

Alan

If they travel to all these conventions who is going to be grading back home?

Alan

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Major break-in at CGC Headquarters while everyone is a the convetion???

Alan

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Major break-in at CGC Headquarters while everyone is a the convetion???

I think of Kylie Minougue