• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest Prize Picking

77 posts in this topic

Sorry for not being on the boards this morning.

I found the original donations thread. If grandz is still donating a sketch I will take that.

Yes, he is. I PMed him about it yesterday.

I was hoping that prize would fly under the radar until the next round. wink.gif

I just pmed him too. I didn't want to waste more of everyone else's time though. Now I have to think about a character. Any suggestions?

Dan

Since we tied in the contest, I'll give my 2nd pick to Drew(wasonff). thumbsup2.gif

hail.gif Man, a guy goes to have a nap and look what happens thumbsup2.gif I have to graciously decline though, as Dan (Inconceivable) had already PM'd me to say that he picked one of the prizes for me (sorry Dan if I wasn't supposed to say anything) - another very classy move. I don't want to take two prizes so I'll take the first that was offered acclaim.gif

Pick another prize Chris - well deserved flowerred.gif

Very generous of both of you - kudos to you both!

Chris.. I think you take all 3 that are offered.. including the Archie and Secret Origins.. gossip.gif I could be wrong though confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyways.. while October gives you the thumbs up for all 3 from I'll go for :

Sid's Showcase #60 PLOD 6.0 (Slight A) headbang.gif

Zipper68 you're up to bat !!

I planned on giving the Archie, Cap and Secret Origins as separate prizes (that's why I picked a variety), so I would say that the others are still up for grabs. Beyonder--PM me your address and I'll get the Cap in the mail thumbsup2.gif

I planned on giving the Archie, Cap and Secret Origins as separate prizes (that's why I picked a variety), so I would say that the others are still up for grabs. Beyonder--PM me your address and I'll get the Cap in the mail thumbsup2.gif

Sorry... didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.. flowerred.gif

This thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, like when I climbed the rope in gym class.

Wait.. that came out wrong.

blush.gif

Way to play nice fellas! It is good to see.