• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

daredevil 168

43 posts in this topic

DD 158, too bad about the stamp. frown.gif

DOH - that's what happens when you type with baby in hand... I guess I should have called it a "Qualified" NM with date stamp (WTF kind of stamp is that anyway - "62" ???frown.gif Here's a "no stamp" variant but VF due to busted LRC frown.gif

DD 158 VF

There have been several offers? I did promise pimpy first dibs at $65 NM, but I'll be glad to sell with full satisfaction guarantee (return policy) to anyone else if Pimpy turns either book down. BTW Pimpy, I don't have your 163 or 169 frown.gif Sorry bro ...

IT'S MINE! ALL MINE! BWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA violent-smiley-017.gifviolent-smiley-041.gif

PM me with payment info via paypal acclaim.gifcloud9.gif

BTW diesel, stamps on the cover does not receive the "Q" qualified green label. 893whatthe.giftongue.gifgossip.gif

I know about the CGC Qualified, but I meant to "qualify" the date stamp issue for BOC...date stamp hater smile.gif