• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen #5 (Rare "Marvel Ad" copy)

72 posts in this topic

Just pointing out that they're not that common, and not that cheap.

...and not that collectible...

It was when Sandman was a good back issue seller. In the UK, this routinely went for 100 GBP (when you could get hold of one). This series is in reprint hell right now, so it's desirability has definitely gone down, but it used to be up there.

Also, for the Sandman fanatic, it is usually the last piece of the puzzle for a full set of books. Supa, why are you after one?

Talking of Sandman, I am currently selling this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2186920362&category=3979&rd=1

However, note the guy who popped the BIN. Looking at his feedback, why the hell is he bidding on this? More to the point, will other potential bidders think it a shill, and not bid on it? Suggestions please folks.

dont think other bidders will notice what he is bidding on. Maybe he collected Sandman way back when and decided to get back into it? I wouldn't cancel his bid, or he may combine some of his recent wins with some common household cleaners and sne dyou a nice homemade Molotov cocktail, shaken not stirred frown.gif

I am with Darth, this guy deals in some interesting Heavy Metal Elements and probably knows how to make C4 and Gunpowder by heart..... 893whatthe.gif

Side note seeing his recent feedback how can FedEx lose a 69 pound block of Titanium...Did someone think it was a landing gear wheel block... 27_laughing.gif

I am with Darth, this guy deals in some interesting Heavy Metal Elements and probably knows how to make C4 and Gunpowder by heart..... 893whatthe.gif

I think we've found the Iraqi WMD and industrial grade African uranium tongue.gif

Hmmmmm maybe we should send some Military inspectors to this guys place and see what they can dig up. tongue.gif