• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*spoon*! WHO CAME UP WITH THIS ???

42 posts in this topic

What's with the 5 year old thread?

Not sure... hm but when I was a 5 year old, I swallowed a Winged Liberty Head ("Mercury") Dime. I recovered it a week later, and now it's my number one Dime; I attribute that dime's "luckyness" as the main reason on how and why I acquired my vast fortune.

That totally reminds of Jon Lajoie's famous song-

"...I can't have sex with your personality,

And I can't put my pe*is in your college degree,

And I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams,

So why're you sharing all this information with me?

It's not sexist 'cause I'm saying it in a song,

That's right vitch, now take off your thong, and show me your..."

yeah...that dude is crazy!

That totally reminds of Jon Lajoie's famous song-

"...I can't have sex with your personality,

And I can't put my pe*is in your college degree,

And I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams,

So why're you sharing all this information with me?

It's not sexist 'cause I'm saying it in a song,

That's right Witch, now take off your thong, and show me your..."

yeah...that dude is crazy!

:applause: I knew you'd deliver.

Not sure... hm but when I was a 5 year old, I swallowed a Winged Liberty Head ("Mercury") Dime. I recovered it a week later, and now it's my number one Dime; I attribute that dime's "luckyness" as the main reason on how and why I acquired my vast fortune.

Magicka deSpell will be stalking you soon..... :cool:

Obviously I missed something....for the last few months, whenever there appears to be inappropriate language being used the term *spoon* is inserted....WHAT THE *spoon* DOES THAT MEAN ??? Who came up with it...it's driving me crazy....

On a side note...I've been a casual listener to the Jim Rome sports talk show for years...when people call in and say "WAR this, or WAR that" I don't know what it refers too....IT is driving me crazy please help....

I have no idea who came up with most of the 'slang' internet terms we use. That being said, why is there ever a reason to use profanity to get anyone's point across?

Whenever I am attempting to discuss an issue (especially on an internet forum) and someone feels a need to use foul language it tells me that they are too emotionally involved in proving their own point to even have the slightest ability to understand my own point of view; let alone anyone else's.

I feel bad for those kind of individuals. It must be very hard to have not learned how to deal with indifference and tolerance regarding the understanding of all intellectual perspectives and differing opinions.

Respectfully,

'mint'

Magicka deSpell will be stalking you soon..... :cool:

Das one mean duck!!!! :eek:

Obviously I missed something....for the last few months, whenever there appears to be inappropriate language being used the term *spoon* is inserted....WHAT THE *spoon* DOES THAT MEAN ??? Who came up with it...it's driving me crazy....

On a side note...I've been a casual listener to the Jim Rome sports talk show for years...when people call in and say "WAR this, or WAR that" I don't know what it refers too....IT is driving me crazy please help....

I have no idea who came up with most of the 'slang' internet terms we use. That being said, why is there ever a reason to use profanity to get anyone's point across?

Whenever I am attempting to discuss an issue (especially on an internet forum) and someone feels a need to use foul language it tells me that they are too emotionally involved in proving their own point to even have the slightest ability to understand my own point of view; let alone anyone else's.

I feel bad for those kind of individuals. It must be very hard to have not learned how to deal with indifference and tolerance regarding the understanding of all intellectual perspectives and differing opinions.

Respectfully,

'mint'

off elitist"

lol

Respectfully,

'mint'

off elitist"

lol

:roflmao::applause:

Respectfully,

'mint'

off elitist"

lol

Wow. I admit defeat. Oh no, you got me...how creative. I would never have expected that as an answer...

:baiting:

I'll even use a garphic pictorial for once to express how I feel...

doh!

Respectfully,

'mint'

Thing is, I can verbally cross swords with most people and rarely feel out of my depth, whether on screen or in person.

However, some people are really not worth the effort, so a quick

you, seems more appropriate and a lot less time consuming. (thumbs u

Oh, and anybody who frowns on 'curse words' simply doesn't know how and when to use them correctly.

Respectfully,

'mint'

Thing is, I can verbally cross swords with most people and rarely feel out of my depth, whether on screen or in person.

Oh, and anybody who frowns on 'curse words' simply doesn't know how and when to use them correctly.

:hail:

Respectfully,

'mint'

This is where we differ. I have yet to find a reasonable use for any foul language while proving a point or making a general statement.

Then again, if I lived in a country we had cool slang words like 'bullocks;' I may take a different point of view...

Respectfully,

'mint'

what's a bullock?

Respectfully,

'mint'

This is where we differ. I have yet to find a reasonable use for any foul language while proving a point or making a general statement.

Then again, if I lived in a country we had cool slang words like 'bullocks;' I may take a different point of view...

Respectfully,

'mint'

Don't quote me, but I heard it is the term used to describe supper saggy-flabby boobage on young women, or embarrassingly flacid....uhm

reflux on dudes....I could be wrong though

what's a bullock?

Respectfully,

'mint'

Respectfully,

'mint'

You are.

I was being a smart @ss, as he apparently can't even bear to spell swear word correctly. I think he meant bollocks.

Bullock: Bullock may refer to: Bullock (in British English), a castrated male bovine animal of any age; Bullock (in North America), a young bull (an uncastrated male ...

Or, of course, there is Sandra Bullock.

Don't quote me, but I heard it is the term used to describe supper saggy-flabby boobage on young women, or embarrassingly flacid....uhm

reflux on dudes....I could be wrong though

what's a bullock?

Respectfully,

'mint'

Respectfully,

'mint'