• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why are there so many comic book collecting Canucks around here?

78 posts in this topic

And we get full-nude lap dances, although we're not supposed to touch the girls, but if you're not a creep about it, they generally don't care. wink.gif. I have a couple of stripper friends who will go all out for a $20 bill.

Oh God, I need to go to Church. crazy.gif

And we get full-nude lap dances, although we're not supposed to touch the girls, but if you're not a creep about it, they generally don't care. wink.gif. I have a couple of stripper friends who will go all out for a $20 bill.

WHERE?

NAMES?

I'm not giving out names, but here's a clue; They both work at Brass.

And when I say "all out" I don't mean they're hookers.....just loads of fun. grin.gif

Now, back to comics.....

the brass rail? I don't even live in T.O. and I've heard of it.

You should try Brandi's if you're ever in Vancouver - best I've ever seen 893whatthe.gif

I'm not giving out names, but here's a clue; They both work at Brass.

And when I say "all out" I don't mean they're hookers.....just loads of fun. grin.gif

Now, back to comics.....

I beleive you!!

I love the huge Pics they got outside the club!

Yep, Brass Rail.

Whoever hires the girls at that place has my interests at heart. I don't like the a-typical stripper(blonde, silicone). Brass has a nice variety of girls. And they're pretty laid back on the rules. It's the best one in downtown T.O.

But if you want a show, go to Whiskey A-go-go. Very proffessional, but the girls are very rude if you don't have tons of $$$$ for them.

Yep, Brass Rail.

Whoever hires the girls at that place has my interests at heart. I don't like the a-typical stripper(blonde, silicone). Brass has a nice variety of girls. And they're pretty laid back on the rules. It's the best one in downtown T.O.

But if you want a show, go to Whiskey A-go-go. Very proffessional, but the girls are very rude if you don't have tons of $$$$ for them.

Personally I go and sit near a guy getting table dances and watch his shows!

I think all women are slightly restored;

Shaving legs, underarms, and wherever else( crazy.gif) = Trimming

Make-Up = Slight, to heavy color touch

Plastic Surgery = Pieces added

Shower before sex = cleaned and pressed.

Yeah man.......you gotta have the courtesy shower if at all possible.

If she sleeps around is that wholesale distribution?

Only if she's a hooker and charges money...otherwise, she's just free comic book day. boo.gif

I missed it..

I may have to go to the brass rail Library and BONE up on my reading skills