• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amaz Adv, Batman, Chamber Darkness, FF, M2in1 and more...

264 posts in this topic

FF 161, 162, 173, 174

takeit.gif

Nice editing in of the #161 and 174. So are you going to edit this post more once you see other comics you want to try to trump others who throw up the takeit.gif? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Seriously bad form... makepoint.gif

Jim

I'll take all the VF- and higher comics w/MJ insert... takeit.gif

Jim

Jim, do me a favor and post a list of the specific ones in the thread so there isn't a question for the others... I'm cool with you taking them, just post the issues so everybody knows what you took.

Thanks

'House

Take it then, cheater.

What the hell's your problem? I called for all the MJ inserts not sold. Simple as that. If you had dibs on others before me that cool. But now your calling me a cheat after you're the one who was trying to pull a fast one and edited your post to look like you pulled the trigger first? 27_laughing.gif

Jim

Okay... since we have renewed interest I will scan some more...

Next up are some Spideys from 160-240 (mostly with 50-60c cover prices) and some Daredevils with 25-35c cover prices...

And yes, I believe there are more MJs in the group...

I'll take all the VF- and higher comics w/MJ insert... takeit.gif

Jim

Jim, do me a favor and post a list of the specific ones in the thread so there isn't a question for the others... I'm cool with you taking them, just post the issues so everybody knows what you took.

Thanks

'House

Well the ones I was looking at was the Amazing Adventures, FF #161, and FF #174. The others were taken before my initial post. Of course that was before Bronze decided to start bizarro-editing...

Jim

Take it then, cheater.

What's the hell's your problem? I called for all the MJ inserts not sold. Simple as that. If you had dibs on other before me that cool. But now your calling me a cheat after you're the one who was trying to pull a fast one and edited your post to look like you pulled the trigger first? 27_laughing.gif

Jim

popcorn.gif