• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amaz Adv, Batman, Chamber Darkness, FF, M2in1 and more...

264 posts in this topic

Chamber of Darkness 4 ... 9.6 ... $200.00

Now that I have seen this book out of its bag, I actually was not going to list it. But I promised 3 board members I would. If you purchase this book and it comes back 9.2 or lower from CGC I will refund your money and let you keep the book.

aaa202.jpg

aaa201.jpg

Now that I have seen this book out of its bag, I actually was not going to list it. But I promised 3 board members I would. If you purchase this book and it comes back 9.2 or lower from CGC I will refund your money and let you keep the book.

aaa202.jpg

aaa201.jpg

takeit.gif

aaa202.jpg

aaa201.jpg

takeit.gif
Ex-wife notified devil.gif

takeit.gif

hail.gif Rick... 893applaud-thumb.gif I was hoping it was going to list as a 9.2 .. that's a key book I'm not wanting that high

takeit.gif

hail.gif Rick... 893applaud-thumb.gif I was hoping it was going to list as a 9.2 .. that's a key book I'm not wanting that high

That was the one book I needed to upgrade in this run.

takeit.gif

That was the one book I needed to upgrade in this run.

hail.gif

That's all the Chamber of Darkness...

Give me a few minutes break, then I'll scan the Tower of Shadows...

Grades on those are pretty much the same as these (though not for the same issue numbers tongue.gif)

That's all the Chamber of Darkness...

Give me a few minutes break, then I'll scan the Tower of Shadows...

Grades on those are pretty much the same as these (though not for the same issue numbers tongue.gif)

I lost out on the #6 because I was reading your stupid Tar Heels mascot thread. 893censored-thumb.gif