• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Haven't seen Notch_Top anywhere.

95 posts in this topic

Anyone ever notice that Matt is a Storyteller? Com'on, I have seen him say that his spidey books come back unrestored,when resubmitted restored,His early spideys that grade 9.2 come back 9.4,9.4 come back 9.6's..ect...I swear he has the best resubmit rate of anyone i 've seen.My favorite is when I was talking to him on the phone and this was when the Spidey 39 & 40 9.6 first saw the light of day,the seller (N8sk@ 893blahblah.gif) which he bought them from..I said Oh' you bought those 2 spideys" he said "yea, I just mailed the check today for them" some 8K for the pair. Few weeks go by and I see an auction by the seller,it said that Silverage-fan was not allowed to bid, I emailed him asking why and he said he didn't pay for his auctions.He said after i asked him about the 2 9.6 spideys, he said he never paid for them,and the seller did relist them.So i caught Matt in a lie,which is what he does.After you pay for something with him he takes off for like 2-3 weeks...I'm starting to think that he has to get you what you paid for cause he doesn't have it on hand confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't need shill accounts here or on Ebay. I don't sell on Ebay. Only collect. And I don't sell anyone on anything here, Doc. That's your special niche on this Forum.

Funny, all someone has to do here to incur everyone's wrath is to give the appearance that they're not going along with the crowd when y'all decide to hang folks from a lamppost and set them on fire.

I don't even know Matt. Just the idea that I may be sticking up for him infuriated you, which I didn't even do. That's so sad, but reveals your lack of character, even though you are quite a character.

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

27_laughing.gif

You are just fooling yourself that you can actually buy a nice TOS 49! blush.gif

lol supa,buy mark wilson's copy..it's a 9.4...only $3300!

nah, i'd rather buy a RAW NM copy so i can read it and smell it....POV where are you?bath.gif You are too cheap to buy any copies! Raw NM? confused-smiley-013.gif

CHEAP? you still owe me for my intel from last year!ban.gif
Yeah...you are cheap! BTW, how many more years can you survive without a real job? confused-smiley-013.gif

lol supa,buy mark wilson's copy..it's a 9.4...only $3300!

nah, i'd rather buy a RAW NM copy so i can read it and smell it....POV where are you?bath.gif

Buy the slabbbed one..buy the reprint..I highly doubt your going to find a raw NM copy

that's what a sugar momma is for you dork!hug.gifno wonder you wear short shorts!hah.gif

You mean your "ex"? Can't last many more years! 27_laughing.gif