• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage website down?

30 posts in this topic

Bachelor - it is not my intention to send you away from the boards again - but why must your avatar have such a frown. It actually makes me feel bad.

What? This coming from the person who's avatar has some poor fellow's face being blown to bits? Is that supposed to make everyone feel warm & fuzzy? I'm outta here........ 9e-hi.gif

Bachelor - it is not my intention to send you away from the boards again - but why must your avatar have such a frown. It actually makes me feel bad.

What? This coming from the person who's avatar has some poor fellow's face being blown to bits? Is that supposed to make everyone feel warm & fuzzy? I'm outta here........ 9e-hi.gif

No no - that is NOT a fellow. It is actually a robot. If you examine the cover you will actually see springs and bolts etc. It is one of the minor controversies of pre-cde horror!

No no - that is NOT a fellow. It is actually a robot. If you examine the cover you will actually see springs and bolts etc. It is one of the minor controversies of pre-cde horror!

Robot or not it is gruesome. It actually makes me feel bad.

Robot or not it is gruesome. It actually makes me feel bad.

Well, that simply attests to your sensitivity as a human being.

Well, that simply attests to your sensitivity as a human being.

And I would say the exact same thing about your feelings towards my graemlin avatar. Pssssttt, I think your avatar is worse. gossip.gif

Well, I understand the compliment and offer my compliments in return. Even IF you made me a nip-tucking weird guy with a horrendous plastic-banded battery-operated $2 watch!

Well, I understand the compliment and offer my compliments in return. Even IF you made me a nip-tucking weird guy with a horrendous plastic-banded battery-operated $2 watch!

You're a good man pov, don't you ever change. This one's for you..............

mad.JPG

mad.JPG

YAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.JPG

confused-smiley-013.gif