• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cry For Dawn For Sale

43 posts in this topic

Sorry my friend, I deleted a post without SPECIFIC #'s. I went back and deleted my 1st post AFTER I completed my second. Comprende???
whatever. I know what I saw. Now I know what kind of person you are.

Sorry my friend, I deleted a post without SPECIFIC #'s. I went back and deleted my 1st post AFTER I completed my second. Comprende???

And what KIND would that be?????

gossip.gif A quick payer?

a liar. pure and simple.

gossip.gif A quick payer?

Payment will be sent via Paypal on the morrow thumbsup2.gif

a liar. pure and simple.

If you had posted 1st, you would have won them. Check the order of the posts. They dont LIE.

a liar. pure and simple.

If you had posted 1st, you would have won them. Check the order of the posts. They dont LIE.

No, they don't lie. But when you go back and edit your posts, then claim you didn't, that's lying.

whatever.

a liar. pure and simple.

No, they don't lie. But when you go back and edit your posts, then claim you didn't, that's lying.

whatever.

i didnt edit my post. I just deleted my 1st post because I didnt list the issue #'s that I wanted. I then completed a new with the issues listed. Believe me, I wouldnt bother scamming a board member over a book. Its not worth the hassle.

a liar. pure and simple.

whatever.

i didnt edit my post. I just deleted my 1st post because I didnt list the issue #'s that I wanted. I then completed a new with the issues listed. Believe me, I wouldnt bother scamming a board member over a book. Its not worth the hassle.

Exactly, you didn't list issues numbers in your post, then you went back and added them. In that time, I posted my takeit.gif

like I said, whatever, now I now what kind of person you are.

popcorn.gif

foreheadslap.gif You're no help!

Maybe if you added the thread as a favourite, you would get emails showing the original post. I do that with all my sales acclaim.gif

a liar. pure and simple.

whatever.

Exactly, you didn't list issues numbers in your post, then you went back and added them. In that time, I posted my takeit.gif

like I said, whatever, now I now what kind of person you are.

So let me make sure I am hearing you clearly: You are saying that I edited my post to include the #4 AFTER seeing you post the takeit.gif?????? Well, if you dont believe me, ask one of the moderators to CHECK and VERIFY if my 2nd post was edited. Feel free.... confused-smiley-013.gif

I was watching the thread as it happened and I am fairly certain that kloz 1st had a post with the takeit.gif and then he had a 2nd post right after with the books he wanted. He did put the #4 in there on his 2nd post and both posts were before Deathlok's first posting. Just my 2 cents.

Still available:

Cry For Dawn #7 App.VF/NM signed Linsner front cover, color touch $5

Dawn Limited 6 NM signed $10

Crypt of Dawn Limited Edition NM signed inside back cover $15

Those other early issues will not be available, PM me with any specific wants and I'll see if any more are available from the same collection.