• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The USAF Mildenhall Original Owner Collection

800 posts in this topic

Batman #203

VF+ (8.5)

$42

Technically a VF+, but displays the worst stacking transfer I've seen for a long time... frown.gif

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

You should give a No-Prize to anyone who can figure out which issue was sitting on top.

Batman #203

VF+ (8.5)

$42

Technically a VF+, but displays the worst stacking transfer I've seen for a long time... frown.gif

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

You should give a No-Prize to anyone who can figure out which issue was sitting on top.

Back cover ad for the Revolutionary War Soldiers set...

Jim

Justice League Of America #37

FN+ (6.5)

$40

Nick, what keeps this book from grading higher.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Also, I had a flawless copy of JLA #60 with a pulled bottom staple as well. Wonder if it was a production issue?

R.

Justice League Of America #37

FN+ (6.5)

$40

Nick, what keeps this book from grading higher.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Also, I had a flawless copy of JLA #60 with a pulled bottom staple as well. Wonder if it was a production issue?

R.

Roy,

The #37 has an impact at the bottom of the spine that shows from the back as a couple of pronounced spine stresses, and there's a small stain at the top left corner of the b/c, too.

As for the staple thing on the #60, was yours the centrefold too? confused-smiley-013.gif