• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League of America - Late Bronze

81 posts in this topic

Seemed like many wanted the 168, if someone wants to take it and the 166 I'll transfer the takeit.gif sign to that person. But it must be for both books. I just wanted to read that arc and don't need the HQ on those. But if no one wants them thats okay with me I'll gladly buy them.

I'll be going to bed soon so if anyone wants them, ust jpost the takeit.gif

Ernie

Seemed like many wanted the 168, if someone wants to take it and the 166 I'll transfer the takeit.gif sign to that person. But it must be for both books. I just wanted to read that arc and don't need the HQ on those. But if no one wants them thats okay with me I'll gladly buy them.

Ernie

I'll tell you what -- I will take them -- and I think I have mid grade copies I can just give you as a thank you. Let me double check. takeit.gif

Ernie

I'll tell you what -- I will take them -- and I think I have mid grade copies I can just give you as a thank you. Let me double check. takeit.gif

I think I'll be able to figure it out, otherwise help me if I get it wrong.

Ed

Ernie

I think I'll be able to figure it out, otherwise help me if I get it wrong.

Ed

Hi Ed,

Hope I'm not causing any problems transferring these to Brian! And Brian, enjoy the books!

Ernie

Yes, I'm a sucker for someone who really wants one or two issues and asks nicely with open protical.

open protical?

Protical (sp?) buyer asked for the two issues basically for full price but said he'd understand if I posted them instead so he wouldn't go against board manners. For one or two books I figured I'd do it for him. They aren't major keys for the most part.

Ed

No more for now. Supposedly I was going to run through a long box (of other titles) but I got about 1/4 way through on the JLA's only.

Baby crying, wife asking questions, NCAA championship, and slow scanner.

If I could only be the real FT, a.k.a. Flaming Telepath and scan and post day and night. I'm jealous.

Yes, I'm a sucker for someone who really wants one or two issues and asks nicely with open protical.

open protical?

Protical (sp?) buyer asked for the two issues basically for full price but said he'd understand if I posted them instead so he wouldn't go against board manners. For one or two books I figured I'd do it for him. They aren't major keys for the most part.

Ed

I'm assuming you meant protocol. Anyway -- I think it's better to be flexible than holding onto strict "rules" and if this buyer was going to get a couple of books that make him happy -- I say more power to you.

JLA still remaining for sale. I’ll send out invoices tomorrow. Have a great night. And thank you for a successful selling post.

138 NM- $25

153 VFNM $3 (NEW PRICE)

154 NM- $6 (NEW PRICE)

155 NM+ $25 Giant size

158 NM+ $14

162 VFNM $3 (NEW PRICE)

163 NM+ $10 SOLD

165 NM $8 SOLD

176 NM+ $7 newly added.

JLA 99 101 105 107 reader lot, $12

JLA 116 117 119 121 125 127 129 $15

Combine the two reader lots for $25 postage paid to the US.

Sal mentioned he’d take all above issue 173 except 178 (which I misnumbered 178 and then edited to 176 so now everyone is confused). I will put those on hold until a competed sale.