• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THANK CGC FOR DELETING THAT STAN LEE THREAD ABOUT A DELETED STAN LEE THREAD

43 posts in this topic

I just notified the moderator on myself....apparently you could do that to yourself, I was always curious if that was allowed.

I did it once, and Dena quickly and efficiently deleted the thread. thumbsup2.gif

Notify her about the coin forums. Maybe she'll delete those. devil.gif

It's a power I don't like to overuse. I am saving it for the next time someone posts a photo of Greggy in white short-shorts...

I kinda liked that camel toe pic of Greggy...oh *spoon* I wasn't supposed to tell! foreheadslap.gif

I just notified the moderator on myself....apparently you could do that to yourself, I was always curious if that was allowed.

I did it once, and Dena quickly and efficiently deleted the thread. thumbsup2.gif

It's a power I don't like to overuse. I am saving it for the next time someone posts a photo of Greggy in white short-shorts...

I kinda liked that camel toe pic of Greggy...oh *spoon* I wasn't supposed to tell! foreheadslap.gif

It only works with Dena too. I think Arch actually likes those Greggy pics... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It only works with Dena too. I think Arch actually likes those Greggy pics... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now if anything is strike-worthy it's that assumption 893scratchchin-thumb.gif