• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOCAL & ESQUIRECOMICS PRESENTS BATMAN 1-100

229 posts in this topic

$475

WAY BELOW GUIDE!!!

finnbat6f.jpgfinnbat6b.jpg

takeit.gif

I'll have to dump some stuff I would rather hang on to... But I used to have a coverless copy of this book on the wall of my store and I always told myself I needed to pick up a "real" copy at some point. My former assistant manager is here egging me on to buy it, and who am I to resist? tongue.gif

$475

WAY BELOW GUIDE!!!

takeit.gif

I'll have to dump some stuff I would rather hang on to... But I used to have a coverless copy of this book on the wall of my store and I always told myself I needed to pick up a "real" copy at some point. My former assistant manager is here egging me on to buy it, and who am I to resist? tongue.gif

tonofbricks.gif

$475

WAY BELOW GUIDE!!!

takeit.gif

tonofbricks.gif

sorry.gifflowerred.gif

Just means I have to go lower the prices in my own FS thread (not intended as a shameless plug, just a statement of fact). tongue.gif