• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOCAL & ESQUIRECOMICS PRESENTS BATMAN 1-100

229 posts in this topic

The big dealers should take note of this thread. Money can be made here on the boards without paying to advertise, putting out catalogs, or paying fees to eBay, CL, or Heritage.

Or without manipulating the Discussion Board with a "Just picked this up the other day..." scan of a book posted for sale on their website.

Nice to see some of the "other guys" have notable success - great job Mark and Jamie! thumbsup2.gif

STEVE

$10,000.00

Restoration includes: Color, Spine and staple repair, pieces added

finnbat1f.jpgfinnbat1b.jpg

For this particular book, I thought it was worth a SOLD!!!!! notation!

Congrats to the sellers and the buyer hail.gif That cover has always stuck in my head as one of the all time classics!! thumbsup2.gif

For this particular book, I thought it was worth a SOLD!!!!! notation!

Yup, I saw the Batman 1 in person yesterday at the Orange County Comics Con and was amazed not only at the wonderful appearance of the book, but also at the fact that it had remained unsold when priced so reasonably.

Of course, while I was walking around thinking about it, it then sold right in front of my eyes. As related above, congratulations to the buyer and sellers yay.gif

While about half the Batmans have been sold during the initial rush, there are still a bunch of terrific books remaining, FYI-

STEVE