• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What should i do.....

24 posts in this topic

I still need a Romulan to complete my 1974-1976 Mego set....

oops...wrong space adventure....(star wars was a bit after my time buying the toys)

Good luck

Got 2k?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's carded...I just need a played with version to go with all the ones I bought as a kid.................and there is no way I'm ever paying that much for a toy.....comic yes......toy no...........

It's funny as back in the day....as a kid....the only romulan I ever saw was a friend of mines in Fairbanks...and I think his mom still has them 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Back before the re-release I bought a collection a from an acquaintance who just wanted to get rid of them. He had POT F (coin version) all with their weapons, watches still in the package and a skiff, he was just anal about these toys as a kid, I don't think he even played with them. Just tons of stuff...sold it all about a year later to an LCS and promptly went and bought my girlfriend an engagement ring...a decade later and still married...now our son likes Star Wars...!