• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Thanks for the game WBC! Always fun once you get into it!!! Bravo!

Thanks. It is harder to do one of these than I realized. I have even more appreciation for the effort that Grails goes to.

Many of you knew where to go to for the first clue either because you already knew AA 11 was my favorite comic or because of the Bill Everett clue or because of my avatar. I thought you would remember Grails earlier game and think to look for a myspace page so I wanted to steer you to my page rather than Grails. I actually have a page under both worldsbestcomics and my snelsen663 email addresses so I posted the question at both!

I knew you all would remember the discussion of Honor's birth earlier in the thread and could go back and find the exact post. And, I figured that once anyone found Grails post with the date/time (see page 23 or thereabouts), they would correctly guess that the comic I donated back in May would be the prize since it had not been used yet. But, I forgot that Grails had also once mentioned midnight as the time.

much the same way steve couldn't play grails game, I do believe danny should be disqualified from worldsbestcomics game... rantranthm hm

lol lol

Why??? I hate Steve.. I have him on ignore :insane:

I'm gonna get it right eventually LMAO

So about that Shirley Temple drink...hmmm

:whatev:

I will take that as a yes... :acclaim:

Im going to kick you in your face while you are sleeping.. hows that :cool:

much the same way steve couldn't play grails game, I do believe danny should be disqualified from worldsbestcomics game... rantranthm hm

lol lol

I do feel bad that the next clue was not visible to silverage12c and joecgcmaniac when they first visited my myspace page so in true Grails style, they will both get prizes too [maybe Danny's based on this post] so pm me your adresses gents.

Can I have a day or 2 to mull it over?

Can I have a day or 2 to mull it over?

hm

That clue wasn't there when i first went to the AA#11, the picture was giant size and the no image below it, now I go and the AA#11 is small and there is a big clue under it. I clicked and read all the AA desciptions and looked for pics as thats how grails did it. That was screwy.

lol lol

I do feel bad that the next clue was not visible to silverage12c and joecgcmaniac when they first visited my myspace page so in true Grails style, they will both get prizes too [maybe Danny's based on this post] so pm me your adresses gents.

:sorry:

I do feel bad that the next clue was not visible to silverage12c and joecgcmaniac when they first visited my myspace page so in true Grails style, they will both get prizes too

Ahhh, you're too good to us!

PM on its way.

That clue wasn't there when i first went to the AA#11, the picture was giant size and the no image below it, now I go and the AA#11 is small and there is a big clue under it. I clicked and read all the AA desciptions and looked for pics as thats how grails did it. That was screwy.

That is screwy. I posted the back cover clue yesterday.

lol lol

It wasn't there for me either that why I didn't get this I was on the right track but because of the missing clue.....ahhhhh forget about it.

What do you want?

The world's best wolverine collection

Already have it :acclaim: [sorry that's the Greggy in me coming out]

Don't give up or you will kick yourself when the winning answer is revealed.

35 :whatev:

What do you want?

:flamed:

Unexpected 161

What do you want?

:flamed:

Unexpected 161

I'll find mine first